AAI Recruitment 2016
Airport Authority of India has released a fresh Recruitment Notification as AAI Recruitment 2016. AAI will organize the Graducation/Diploma/IT Apprentice Exam to fill up 682 Vacancies. Online application form date starting as on 08th Nov 2016 and the last date of submission of online application form as 30 Nov 2016. This is a great News for those Candidates who are looking for Airports Govt. Jobs. The all eligible and interested Candidates may apply for AAI Recruitment 2016 before last date. More details about AAI Bharti 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to apply, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other details are given bellow..
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2016
The Airports Authority of India known as AAI works under Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating in India. It is provides Air traffic management services over Indian airspace and adjoins oceanic areas. Recently Airport Authority of India has issued a AAI Recruitment 2016 notification for 682 posts of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and IT Apprentice vacancies. The AAI has started fill up Application Form from 08th of the November. So the applicable candidates may Apply Online without wasting your time. Since you should check all Eligibility Criteria before Apply Online. All details of AAI Apprentice Vacancy are available at below. Therefore you can check all details.
AAI Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Department Name: Airport Authority of India
- Post Name: Apprentice Posts
- No of Opportunity: 682
- Job Category: Government
- Job Location: India
- Mode to Submission Application Form: Online
- Official Portal: – www.tcsion.com
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Corporate Planning & mgmt services||05|
Airports Authority of India Apprentice Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Applicants should have completed ITI, Diploma in relevant trades and have B.Tech/B.E graduate engineering degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Applicants age should be in between 18 to 24 years as on 31st December 2016.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PH: 10 Years
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will have to get following pay scale per month.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 7500/- (During training Period)
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs 6000/- (During Diploma Period)
- ITI Apprentice: 7000/- (During Training Period)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in
- Written Test
- General/OBC (Male Candidates): Rs. 1000/-
- Female Candidates/SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
How to Apply AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- First visit official website for Apply Online
- Search for the latest AAI Recruitment 2016
- Open that link in your browser
- Read all instructions carefully
- Now Click on Apply Online link
- Provide all the information asked in the application form
- Click on Submit Button
- Take the print of filled application form
- Finally Application Form will be submitted successfully
- Date to release Official Notification: 08 Nov 2016
- Start to Register Application Form: 08 Nov 2016
- Last date to register Application Form: 30 Nov 2016