APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016
Dear Job Seekers, We have a latest news for you that APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 Notification released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has started a Recruitment process for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in Irrigation, Agriculture, Health and Panchayati Raj Departments. The candidates who are waiting for AP Assistant Executive Engineer Notification 2016 may utilize this Latest opportunity. The Application Form is available now only on Official Page. It is good opportunity for the candidates who are looking Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. So don’t miss this opportunity. The aspirants can find APPSC AEE Vacancy Apply Online link which is available on the Official Website i.e. apspsc.gov.in or in psc.ap.gov.in. Check complete details regarding APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fees, How to Apply process etc.
APPSC Asst Executive Engineer Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as APPSC as its short name. It was established on 1st November 1956. The Head Quarters of this Commission are located at Hyderabad. The Andhra Pradesh PSC has been formed under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. It was formed by merging Andhra and Hyderabad Public Commissions. It is responsible for organizing Recruitment Examinations. Now the Commission is going to recruit 748 Assistant Engineer Executive Jobs. For this Recruitment, Notification has been released. The interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online Application Form through below provided direct link.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Application Form
The interested and deserving candidates who are looking Latest Govt Jobs in AP may use this opportunity. Official Notification direct link is available below. You can Download Advertisement and can check complete details. On this page we have also updated whole details regarding APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016. The Recruitment process will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview. All new candidates have to make one time registration before applying posts. You need to visit Official Page to Apply Online.
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Job Category: AP Government Jobs
- Job Placement: Andhra Pradesh
- Total No. of Vacancies: 748
- Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer
- Registration Process: Online mode
Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- All the applicants must have at least qualification of Graduation Degree in related fields from a government certified university or institution.
- The lower age limit should be 18 years while upper age limit should be 40 years for general quota.
- In upper age limit, the reserved categories will get relaxation according to the rules and regulations.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty Rupees) for application processing fee.
- Rs. 120/- (One Hundred and Twenty Rupees) for Examination Fee.
- The reserved categories like SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men exempted from payment of examination fee (Rs. 120/-).
- Pay Band of Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/- and Grade Pay along with other benefits as per commission’s rules.
Steps to Apply Online for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Post
- Visit on Official Page of APPSC
- Go into “Latest Notifications” Section
- Find “APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016“
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully
- Now Click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill up your Personal Details
- Now Upload Scanned Copy of Documents like Photograph, Signature
- Now you have to Pay Application Fees
- Click on Submit Button
- Finally APPSC AEE Application Form will be submitted Successfully
- Date of Paper Advertisement Released: 27th of July’16
- Official Notification Release Date: 17th of August’16
- Opening Date to Submit Online Application Forms: 18th of August’16
- Ending/ Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 21st of September’16
- Due Date for Payment of Fee: 21st of August’16 (11:59 midnight)
- HALL TICKET Download Date: 07 (seven) days before commencement of exam
- Date of Written Examination: Between 03rd and 05th of November’16