APPSC MEO Recruitment 2017 – Apply 559 AP Mandal Education Officer Jobs @psc.ap.gov.in, APPSC MEO Vacancy Notification, AP MEO Application Form 2017,
APPSC MEO Recruitment 2017
Today I bring very exciting and interested news for all job hunter those have interested in MEO Job 2017. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has dispatch an employment notification to getting online application form. The APPSC Notification will declared for Mandal Education Officer Jobs for 559 posts very soon. So here is a good opportunity for all Students who are looking Govt. jobs. The APPSC MEO Recruitment 2017 Online Application form is available soon at the official website. So all students who are waiting APPSC MEO Recruitment 2017, they can check and download AP MEO Bharti Notification and apply for application form before last date. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will start recruitment process in the month of February or March.
AP MEO Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission also known as APPSC. Its Headquarters is located at Andhra Pradesh. The APPSC established in year 1 November 1956. The APPSC recruits the young aspirants from time to time for the many different vacant posts in the various government departments of the state. Now the APPSC is going to release the latest recruitment notification for 559 posts of Mandal Education Officer vacancies. The APPSC MEO Recruitment 2017 application will start very soon on the official website. The Eligible students can make use of this opportunity and apply for APPSC MEO Jobs 2017. For regular update of APPSC MEO Vacancy 2017 Application Form, Notification, Important Dates, Exam Syllabus and other information follow this page and keep update with latest news of it.
APPSC Mandal Education Officer Bharti 2017
You can say a golden opportunity for all eligible applicant those complete their 10th class, 12th class and Graduation in concerned from the government recognized institution. APSSC will issue the upcoming Jobs Online Form Latest News through local newspaper to alert all candidates those wait to APSSC MEO Recruitment 2017. The eligible Candidates candidates can fill this Application form before on the last date. Andhra Pradesh PSC MEO selection process execute through Written Test and interview, It also students half yearly exams for IPS & IAS Officers and Proficiency Tests for AIS Officers. Currently, the exam date has not declared but in the upcoming days. The all details of Andhra Pradesh PSC Mandal Education Officer Recruitment 2017 will be available on the official website.
www.psc.ap.gov.in MEO Vacancy Application Form
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Post: Mandal Education Officer Posts.
- No of Posts: 559 Posts.
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP MEO Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for APPSC Mandal Education Officer Jobs, the applicants must have completed Graduation in relevant discipline from any one of Government Approved University/Institution.
- Candidate age should not be below than 18 years to be eligible for the APPSC Mandal Education Officer Jobs.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Andhra Pradesh Government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: The students can check APPSC official advertisement for category wise application fee details.
- Online application form start date: Update Soon
- Last date online application form: Update Soon
Steps to Apply for APPSC MEO Recruitment Jobs
- Firstly open the Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then click on “APPSC MEO Recruitment 2017 Notification” link.
- Read it thoroughly to know eligibility information.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the form with all required details.
- Then, Pay the fee as per category.
- Cross Check the filled application and Submit it.
- Finally take a hard copy of dully filled APPSC MEO application form for future use.
Official Site: www.psc.ap.gov.in