Bihar Police Recruitment 2017, Latest GD Constable SI Bharti Notification, Bihar Police Latest Vacancy, Bihar Police Constable Recruitment
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
Good news for the Bihar State Candidates who are preparing for the job in Bihar Police force. Now Bihar Police Department is going to release Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Notification very soon for various posts Constable, Assistance Sub-Inspector (ASI), Sub Inspector (SI), Driver, Fireman, GD Constable, Head Constable, Clerk, Band and more other posts for Male (Men) and Female (Women) Candidates on official website of Bihar Police Recruitment Board. Candidates can check the Latest news about Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 on official website www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in. Candidates are waiting for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017; they can also download the Bihar Police Vacancy 2017 Notification from the official website of Bihar Police.
Bihar Police Constable (Driver) Vacancy Notification
Bihar Police Recruitment Board will soon declare the SI Constable Bharti Notification from the official website. The Candidates are searching for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 on internet by online mode. Here we are provides the complete details of Bihar Upcoming Police Daroga Jobs 2017. Candidates visit regular here for get the details information about Next Coming Bihar Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2017. The Eligible and interested Applicants can apply online registration for Bihar Police Sipahi Vacancy 2017 before last date. Candidates are also download the complete official Notification/Vigyapti from the official website. Other details Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Physical Standard, How to apply and other details are given below.
Upcoming Bihar Police SI Bharti 2017
Bihar Police is under the control of Department of Home Affairs, Govt of Bihar. Director General of Police heads it. The state is divided into four, each commanded by an Additional Director General or Inspector-General. Each zone divided into two to three ranges, each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General. Moreover, range divided into three to six districts, with each under a Superintendent of Police. Every year Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Board releases Recruitment Notification and a large number of candidates apply for these Bharti for various posts. Many Applicants are got selected for Bihar Police Constable SI Posts every year. Job Seekers who serve for Bihar Police Should apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017. The Interested Candidates who are looking for Latest Bihar Police Vacancy and wants making their carrier in the Fore should apply for this post vacancy.
Bihar Police GD Constable Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
- Official Website: bih.nic.in or www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Post Name: Constable (Driver), SI, HC and Other
- Number of Post: Update Soon
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Bihar State
Latest Updates: The Bihar Police Recruitment Board will soon release the GD Constable Recruitment notification on the official website. All Candidates are advised stay connected with this page we are provide latest updates of Bihar Police Recruitment 2017.
Age should be lie between 18 to 23 years for UR (General) Male candidates, 25 years for BC & EBC category Male candidates, 26 years for UR (General), BC & EBC category Female candidates, 28 years for SC & ST category Male & Female candidates.
- Applicants should have passed 12th class from recognized board and have valid HMV and LMV driving license.
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Application Fee: Update Soon
- Online Application Starting Date: Update Soon
- Deadline for Submitting the online application: Update Soon
How to apply for Bihar Police Sipahi, Daroga Bharti 2017
- Firstly visit on official website of Bihar Police
- Download and read official notification carefully before applying online
- Then click on Apply Online For Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2017
- Enter all details carefully like name, DOB etc
- Upload all your scanned documents like photo, sign etc
- Print fully submitted application form for future use