BOB PO Recruitment 2016
Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BSMB) invited Online Application from the candidates who are interested in Banking Jobs as BOB PO Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are interested in getting Bank Jobs may utilize this latest opportunity. The Online Form are invited for Probationary Officer Posts in Jr Management Grade/ Scale-I through nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course. The Official Notification for Latest Bank Jobs has been released by the Organization. There are around 400 PGDBE vacancies of PO posts. This is great opportunity for the candidates who make their career in Banking field after graduation. The Last Date of Submit Online Form is 21st August. The contenders who are going to apply for BOB PO Recruitment 2016 should check Eligibility Requirement before apply. The aspirants have to Submit Application through Online Mode. You may apply online form by visiting Official Website of BOB as well as through below provided direct link.
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2016 Notification
Bank of Baroda is generally known as BOB. It is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company. It was established on 20th July 1908 having Head Quarters in Vadodara, Gujarat. The bank was formed by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. It was nationalized on 19th July 1969 by the Government of India (GOI) along with 13 other major commercial banks. It is the Second Largest Bank after State Bank of India (SBI). It releases various Recruitment Notification for filling up various vacancies in their department. Recently it released 400 vacancies for Probationary Officer posts in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. The Online Application link for PGDBF 2016-17 is available on the Official page i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in.
BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment Application Form
The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda Jobs can access full information from here. The candidates who are searching Bank Jobs may utilize this opportunity by filling up Online Form. BSMB PGDBF Admission 2016-17 for nine months post graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University to be conducted by the BSMB. The Officials of Bank of Baroda came with a latest opportunity. So the contenders may utilize this latest Bank Jobs by applying Online Form.
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: BANK OF BARODA
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Placement: India
- Kind of Job: Banking Jobs
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I)
Total Vacancies: 400
- Unreserved (UR) – 202
- OBC – 108
- SC – 60
- ST – 30
Registration Mode: On-line only
BOB PO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The Aspirant should possess the qualification of Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Refer Advt for detailed posts qualification details.
- The age of applicants must be above 20 years and below 28 years as on specified cutoff date.
- The upper age limit will applicable to Reserved Categories as per rules and regulations:-
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 (five) years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 (ten) years
- OBC – 13 (thirteen) years
- SC/ ST – 15 (fifteen) years
- Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred rupees) for General (GEN) Quota.
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred rupees) for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Applicants.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination (250 marks)
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
- First Visit on Official Page i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in
- Find related Notification of BOB PO Recruitment 2016
- Click on that link
- Check Eligibility Requirement and Click on Apply Online link
- Now Fill Application Form with correct information
- Upload your recently passport size photograph and signature
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Finally Application Form has been successfully submitted
Important Dates to remember
- The Starting date for Online registration of application: 02/08/2016.
- The Closure of registration of application: 21/08/2016.
- The last date for editing application details: 21/08/2016.
- The deadline for printing your application: 05/09/2016.
- Final call for Online Fee Payment: 02/08/2016 to 21/08/2016.