CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
Good News for all Applicants who are searching for the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 Notification. The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Notification for CBSE UGC NET 2017 on the official website of CBSE. The CBSE NET Online Application Form 2017 will start on 17th October 2016. The Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for the CBSE University Grants Commission (UGC) NET 2017 on or before last date on 16th November 2016. The CBSE NET Exam 2017 Date has been declared to be on 22nd January 2017. The Applicants who are going to appear in the CBSE NET Examination, they can fill the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 on the official portal i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in.
cbsenet.nic.in January 2017 Application Form
The CBSE UGC NET or the National Eligibility Test is organized twice every year. The NET is conducted at national level and the selected candidates can apply for the job anywhere in India. NET qualification is the minimum eligibility for teaching in the universities and only the post graduates (PG) can take this exam. The Candidates who are searching for CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 are informing that the CBSE NET online Registration Form will start on 17/10/2016. So you who are interested in the CBSE NET 2017, they can able also apply online before last date from this page. This page we are provided a direct link.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam Notification
- Name of Organization: Central Board of Secondary education
- Name of Exam: CBSE UGC NET January 2017
- Name of the Posts Provided: Lecturer and Assistant Professor
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Location of the Job: All over India
- Category: Application Form
- Status: Available Now
- Application Form Start: 17th Oct 2016
- Application Form Last Date: 16th Nov 2016
- Written Exam Date: – 22 January (Sunday) 2017
- Official Link: – cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Application Form, Apply Online for Jan Exam
CBSE will organize NET in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET examination cities across India. The applicants will be able to avail the CBSE UGC NET Application Forms 2017 latest by 17th October as informed by the CBSE. Candidates are applying for the exam and those who are interested are informed that the Online Application is available on the official website. Candidate can get details about the Eligibility Criteria, Application form date, Education Qualification, Exam Syllabus or Pattern, Total post, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, how to apply and other details you can check below…
Latest Updates:- CBSE UGC NET January Exam Application Form 2017 has been started. So the interested and eligible candidates are now able to Apply Online. Apply Online link has been updated on official page.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Required Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Any candidate with minimum post graduate degree can apply for the UGC NET/JRF. The candidate must have secured minimum 55% and 50% marks holding the category of General and OBC/SC/ST respectively. The appearing candidates can also apply for the test.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Candidates maximum age limit is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship, and 5 Years relaxation for the OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
Application Fee: The category wise application fees for the UGC NET are as follow:
- For General Category: Rs 600/-
- For OBC Category: Rs 300/-
- For ST/SC/PWD/PH: Rs 150/-
- The payment will be done online as well as offline via online challan.
Selection Process: Those applicant appear in examination will select bases on written examination and personal interview to eligibility Certificate
How to Apply CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017
- Candidate first of all open official link
- Click on CBSE UGC NET January 2017 option on home page
- Read all interaction
- Then, fill the complete application form with correct information and submit it
- Make the online application payment and then download the fully filled application form for further use
- Online Application form Submission start date: 17 October 2016
- Online Submission Last date: 16 November 2016
- Last date of submission for Application Fee : 17 November 2016
- Correction allow in Particulars of application between: 22nd to 29th Nov 2016
- Uploading of Admit Card: 21st December 2016
- Examination Date: 22nd January 2017