CG Police Recruitment 2017 – 12000 Upcoming Constable, SI, ASI Vacancy, Chhattisgarh Police Jobs
CG Police Recruitment 2017
Hello CG Police Jobs seeker, We inform to candidates who searching CG Police Recruitment 2017 that Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board is going to release the Recruitment Notification for various vacant posts like Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable, Assistance Sub-Inspector (ASI), Traffic Police, Driver, Fireman, GD Constable, Head Constable, Clerk, Band Post. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online/offline mode on the below given direct link. Here we also provide complete details regards to the CG Police Recruitment 2017 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Educational Qualification, selection procedure and more other details. Candidates who want more details regarding to the CG Police Recruitment 2017 they can visit on the official web site.
CG Police Constable Bharti Notification
The Chhattisgarh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Chhattisgarh in India. Chhattisgarh Police Department was formed in the year 2000. The state is divided into 5 police ranges which are Raipur, Durg, Bilaspur, Sarguja and Bastar. CG Police is committed to uphold the Rule of Law, to prevent crime and to maintain law and order in the state. Time to time the CH Police Department releases the vacancies of Constable, Sub-Inspector, and Firemen etc. this time the Chhattisgarh Police Board will release the CG Police Recruitment 2017 very soon. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2017 through online mode on through www.cgpolice.gov.in.
CG Upcoming Police SI Vacancy 2017
The CG Police Recruitment 2017 notification will publish shortly on official website. CG Police Recruitment 2017 will be done for various posts for both male and female candidates. Interested candidate for the various vacant post in their department to make a carrier in CG Police Police candidate need to clear written test and physical (fitness) test, The official notice shortly release by the authority, So Candidate get ready for this opportunity. After checking out the official notification published on their official site we are sharing here with you guys.
Candidates are informing currently there have not any vacancy after release the official notification we will update it here. You can check the many other information from here like notification declaration date, online registration date, district wise and category wise list. Applicants also advised to stay connected with page for mare updates of CG Police.
- Name of Organization: Chhattisgarh Police Department
- Name of the Posts: Constable, SI and Various posts
- Total Number of Posts: Update Soon
- Process of Registration: Online
- Official website: cgpolice.gov.in
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: Candidates age should have between 18 year to 25 Year consider. And Age relaxation may be applicable according to the Govt Rule
Education Qualification: Applicants must be possessing 10th/12th from recognized board or institute.
Application Form: Eligible and interested candidates can apply application form through the online mode. For more details candidate can visit the Chhattisgarh Police official website.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement/Efficiency Test (PMT/PET Test)
- Medical Exam
- Final Merit List
- CG Police Constable Vacancy 2016 Online Form start from: Update Soon
- Last date to apply online: Update Soon
- CG Police Bharti 2016 Written Exam date: will updated soon
- CG Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Document verification, PET/PMT date: Update Soon
How to apply online for CG police Constable SI Recruitment 2016-17
- Applicants first visit the official website cgpolice.gov.in
- Then you go in the link of Recruitment and open it
- Now you will be seen process online application from by clicking on “Apply Online”.
- Enter the details in the required field and press submit button
- Now made online application payment
- Take the print out of the submitted application for future uses