CTET Application Form 2018
The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The candidates who are going to appear in CBSE CTET Exam 2018 are notify that you have to fill Application Form for Examination. CTET FEB Application Form will be started in the Month of December 2017. The eligible and interested candidates can fill Online Form at ctet.nic.in. CTET 2018 Exam will be conducted in the Month of February and September. CBSE CTET Feb Notification 2018 will be soon released. The candidates can check Official Website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in for latest information. The candidates can fill CTET Application Form 2018 for February Exam by visiting the Official Website of CTET. The Central Board of Secondary Education will soon issue CTET Notification 2018 regarding February Exam.
CBSE CTET Feb Exam 2018 Apply Online
The CBSE Board will organize CTET 2018 Exam in February for 11th Edition. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test for Class 1st to Class 5th and Class 6th to Class 8th. CTET Exam every year conducted twice in a year, in which a large number of candidates participate every year. The Exam is conducted for the candidates who want to make their career in Teaching field. So the candidates can fulfill their dream through CTET Exam. CTET Application Form 2018 for February Examination will be started from December Month. All the eligible and interested candidates can fill Online Form from the official page.
Latest Updates: The CBSE Board will be started soon the CTET Application Form 2018 on the official website. All Candidates are advised stay connected with this page we are provides latest updates of CTET Online Application Form. After the started the Application Form, we will update a direct link from this page. All the eligible and interested Candidates may apply online from below provide link.
CTET Feb Exam 2018 Details
- Name of Exam: Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) February
- Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Selection Process: Qualify with minimum cut off marks in written exam
CTET FEB 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of application form: December 2017
- CTET 2017 Last date for submission of application: December 2017
- Last date for CTET Exam fee Payment: December 2017
- Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2017 particulars: January 2018
- Download CTET 2017 Admit Card from Board’s website: Last week of January 2018
- CTET Written Exam Date: Mid of February 2018
- CTET Result Released date: April
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: April
Examination date: February
- Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
- Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
Date of declare result on or before: 2nd Week of April 2018
The candidates who are going to Apply for CTET Application Form 2018 should passed 10+2 Exam with Minimum 50% Marks and also qualified in 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education. For More details about Educational Qualification and Age Limit, visit on official website of CBSE CTET.
CTET Online Form, Apply Online CTET Feb 2017 Exam
The candidates can Apply for CTET FEB Exam from the official website of CTET. Application processing information like Starting Date and Closing Date will be issued soon. The interested and eligible candidates can fill Online Form on or before last date.
How to Apply CTET FEB Exam Application Form?
- First of all the candidates have to visit on official website i.e. ctet.nic.in
- Now find a link i.e “Apply for CTET FEB Exam”
- Make Registration for CTET and get Registration Number
- Now Log in CTET Account
- Read all instructions given on next page
- Now you should fill Application Form for CTET
- Upload recently passport size photograph and signature
- Make payment of Application fees
- Finally Click on Submit Button’
- Now take a printout of filled Application Form for future use
CTET February Application Fees:
|CATEGORY||ONLY PAPER – I OR II||BOTH PAPER – I & II|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|