DMRC Recruitment 2017
Here is a good news for the job seekers who are looking for DMRC Recruitment 2017. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has been released a Recruitment Notification for filling up 745 vacancy for the various posts of Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant and Maintainer. The all Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online for Executive & Non-Executive vacancy of DMRC Recruitment 2017 on the official website www.delhimetrorail.com. For all these posts candidates have to get submit the application form before the last date. The last date for Delhi Metro Bharti 2016 online application submission will be on 28th January 2017. Candidates want to any more information about the DMRCL Job 2016 like as Age details, Education Qualification, important Dates, or how to apply here as given below you check it.
Delhi Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is also known as DMRCL by short name. It is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. Delhi Metro is the 12th largest metro system in the world in terms of numbers of the station and in length also. Recently the DMRC has released official advertisement for the candidates against the DMRC Recruitment 2016 of 745 Executive and Non-Executive Posts. This is good opportunity for those Applicants who are waiting Jobs in Delhi Metro. The Applicants who planned to participate in DMRCL JE Recruitment 2017 have to check the below details before they apply.
Latest Updates: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released a Latest Recruitment notification for 745 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant and Maintainer. The all Eligible and Interested candidates may Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2017 Application Form before last date on 28th January 2017 (Expected).
delhimetrorail.com Bharti 2017 Apply Online
- Organization Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL)
- Total number of Vacancy: 745 Vacancy
- Name of Posts: Multiple Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Official website: delhimetrorail.com
DMRC Executive/Non-Executive Posts Recruitment 2017 Post Details
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||194|
|Customer Relations Assistant||65|
Education Qualification: Applicants should have fulfilled as mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for Executive & Non-Executive vacancy of DMRC Recruitment.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator: Job Seekers should have done Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent BSc Honors from recognized University.
- For Customer Relations Assistant: Job Seekers should have completed three/ four years Graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University.
- For Jr Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ civil): Applicants should have done Engineering Diploma in relative stream.
- For Maintainer: Applicants should have done ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in specific trade.
Age Limit: To apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017, the age of the candidates must be in between 18 to 28 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidate.
Application Fee: The applicants of DMRC CRA jobs have to pay application fee as follows:
- For General/ OBC Candidates: 400/-
- For ST/ SC / PWD Candidates: 150/-
Selection Process: Candidate will select for Delhi Metro Rail Jobs will undergo the selection process as the following procedure for DMRC Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2016:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
- All Applicants first visit on the official website
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen
- Directly use the link provided below for DMRC CRA jobs Notification
- Then go to download DMRC notification and read all instruction and information
- Then fill all the entries of personal and professional data to the application form
- Upload all the scan certificates photo and signature of the candidates
- Then verify the application form to avoid the mistakes
- Then finally submit the DMRC application form and take a print
- Online Applicants Form Start date: 5th Nov 2016 (10:00 hrs)
- Last date for submission of online application: 28th Jan 2017 (23:59 hrs) (Expected)
- Exam Date:-Not Yet Announced