IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
Good news for all the candidates who are looking Banking Jobs that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released a Recruitment notification for IBPS CWE Clerk-VIII. The Recruitment Organization is all set to release Notification. All those candidates can fill Online Application Form by using the official web portal of IBPS. The Notification Date has not finalized yet. After the releasing of Notification, you will able to Apply Online. Check Here completely details by scrolling down this page about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018.
IBPS CWE Clerk-8 Vacancy Notification
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is also known as IBPS by short name. It is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. Every year huge numbers of candidates are appeared in IBPS Common Written exam. Now the department has released the advertisement of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerical Application Form
A large Number of Candidates are looking for their IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 on internet by online mode. So we are informing the all Applicants that the IBPS Clerk Bharti will be released the IBPS CWE Recruitment 2018 notification on the official website www.ibps.in. So you can apply online for IBPS CWE-VI Vacancies 2016 before last date. For further details of IBPS Clerk Jobs vacancies see the official notification provided below.
ibps.in Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of Exam – Clerical CWE 8 Exam 2018
- Total No of Posts – Update Soon
- Date of Exam – Update Soon
- Official Website – ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: All of candidates going to apply for this post have any graduation Degree from any recognized university.
Age Limit: The minimum Age of 20yrs candidate can apply for this post. Age relaxation will provided to reserved candidate as per govt. norms.
Selection Process: Candidate can be selected on the basis of written exam (pre & main).If candidate can clear the Prelims then they will call for Mains. If candidate can clear the both exam they will call for Personal Interview on the basis all these round they will select.
Application Fees: All of applicants needed to pay applicable fees as per their category.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/: Rs. 100/-
- Start Date for On-line Registration: Update Soon
- Closing Date for On-line Registration: Notify Soon
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): Update Soon
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: Notify Soon
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: Will Update Soon
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: Update Soon
- Preliminary Online Examination: Notify Soon
- Declaration of Preliminary Online Exam Result: Update Soon
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: Update Soon
- Main Online Examination: Update Soon
How to Apply?
- Candidates go on the Official website ibps.in (OR)
- Directly use the link provided below for IBPS Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other documents as mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Notification to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after verifying the details.
- Pay the application fee for IBPS Clerk jobs.
- Take printouts of the proposed form for future use.