Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka Survey Settlement and Record Department has released a Recruitment notification for 1067 posts of Land record surveyor in the state of Karnataka. This is great news for all Candidates who are searching for Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Recruitment 2016. The Online Application form has started on 07th November 2016. The eligible and interested Candidates may Apply for Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Bharti 2016 Application Form before last date on 09th December 2016. The Job Seekers who were waiting for the government jobs should grab this golden chance and apply as early as they can for the Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Recruitment 2016.
Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Jobs Notification
The Government of Karnataka is inviting Online Application from Diploma or Degree or ITI Certificate passed Applicants for filling up 1067 vacant posts of Land Surveyor in Survey Settlement and Land Records Department. The official notification will available in pdf format on the official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. Applicants can check and download the Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Recruitment 2016 notification from the official website. The process to apply Kar Land Record Surveyor Application form and payment application fee are totally online. Other details about Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Vacancy 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to apply, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other details are given bellow..
Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Vacancy Details
- Name of the recruiting authority: Survey settlement and land record department
- Name of the post: Land record surveyor
- Total no of posts: 1067
- Type of job: Government
- Location of the job: Karnataka
- Mode to Submission Application Form: Online
- Official website: Bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation degree in engineering
- Passed class 12th exam with mathematics as one of the major subject
- Must have done diploma in land and city survey
- Applicants should have done ITI certification from any authorized institute.
Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and the maximum age is mentioned below:-
- General Category Candidate’s Maximum age – 35 years
- 2A 2B, 3A, 3B Category Aspirants Maximum age – 38 years
- Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Category-1 Maximum age – 40 years
The candidates of 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and General Categories must pay Rs.500/- as Application Fee, while SC, ST, Cat-1, PH/PWD and Ex-Serviceman Categories need to pay Rs.300/- Only.
Process of Selection:
The Karnataka Land Records Department will select the candidates through
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Karnataka Land Record Surveyor Recruitment 2016
- First visit the official website
- Then check out the notification zone and find out the Land Records Karnataka Recruitment 2016.
- Open the Application Form
- Fill up the application form as directed
- Now click on the submit button
- Take the print of filled application form
- Finally Application Form will be submitted successfully
- Online Application From Starting Date: 07th November 2016
- Online Application Form Closing Date: 09th December 2016