KPSC Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a Recruitment notification for 717 vacancies of Art and Drawing Teacher, Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator and various other vacancies. It is golden chance for all the candidates who are looking for Govt. Jobs in the Karnataka state. The candidates who are planning to Apply Online KPSC Recruitment 2016 should go for Recruitment Notification for Eligibility Criteria. The candidates can submit their Application Form at kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Online Application Form will start on 3rd November 2016. Those candidates want to make a career in teaching filed they can fill the Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2016-17 Application form before last date on 02nd December 2016. Candidates who want more details regarding to the KPSC Recruitment 2016 they can visit on the official website.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
The KPSC Bharti 2016 Application Form is available here or Official web site. The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply KPSC Recruitment 2016 through official web site on or before the last date 02nd December 2016. First of all you should check Official Notification and read all instructions in given Notification. You can directly Apply Online from this page. Here we are updating important links. You can check all details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale and other related details.
KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy Details
- Name of the organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the Post: Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Total Post: 717
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date: 3rd November 2016
- Deadline: 2nd December 2016
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Selection process: Written Test and Interview
- Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|02||Kannada Language Lecturer||26 Posts|
|03||English Language Lecturer||26 Posts|
|04||Physics Lecturer||26 Posts|
|05||Chemistry Lecturer||26 Posts|
|06||Mathematic Lecturer||26 Posts|
|07||Biology Lecturer||26 Posts|
|08||Computer Lecturer||26 Posts|
|10||Second Davison Assistant cum Computer Operator||23 Posts|
|11||Art and Drawing Teacher (for Degree Holders)||230 Posts|
|12||Art and Drawing Teacher (for Diploma Holders)||230 Posts|
For Art and Drawing Teacher: Must be a holder of degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA) from recognised university OR Diploma in Drawing and Painting examination or Art Master examination or Diploma in Painting/ Diploma in Commercial/ Applied Arts conducted by Board or Technical Examination, which are considered as equivalent qualification for Art and Drawing Teacher.
For Warden: Applicants Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University and Must be holder of B.Ed. degree in Arts or Science subjects from a recognized University.
For Second Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator: Applicants Must have passed Pre University Course Examination or equivalent examination recognized by Government of Karnataka. Must have Computer working knowledge with six months computer course certificate recognized by Government of Karnataka or by Society.
- For Art and Drawing Teacher: 18-40 years.
- For Warden & Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator: 18-35 years.
- For Art and Drawing Teacher: Rs.16000-29600/-
- For Warden: 20000-36300/-
- For Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator: Rs.11600-21000/-
How to Apply Online for KPSC Art and Drawing Teacher Recruitment 2016-17
- Firstly Applicants visit the official website
- Then you go in the link of Recruitment and open it
- Now you will be seen process online application from by clicking on “Apply Online”
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents
- Make payment for an application form as per your category
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form
- Take out a print out of your filled application form for future use
- Commence Date of Application form : 03rd November 2016
- Deadline date of Application Form : 02nd December 2016