KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a Recruitment notification for 823 vacancies of First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant posts. It is golden chance for all the candidates who are looking for Govt. Jobs in the Karnataka state. The Candidates who are planning to Apply Online KPSC Recruitment 2017 should go for Junior Asst Recruitment Notification for Eligibility Criteria. The Candidates can submit their Application Form at kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Online Application Form will start on 6th December 2016. Those candidates want to make a career in teaching filed they can fill the Karnataka Sinor Assistant Vacancy 2016-17 Application form before last date on 04th January 2017. Candidates who want more details regarding to the KPSC Recruitment 2017 they can visit on the official website.
Karnataka SDA Recruitment 2017 Notification
The KPSC Bharti 2016 Application Form is available here or Official web site. The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply KPSC Recruitment 2017 through official web site on or before the last date 04th Jan 2017. First of all you should check Official Notification and read all instructions in given Notification. You can directly Apply Online from this page. Here we are updating important links. You can check all details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale and other related details.
KPSC 1, 2 Division Assistant Vacancy Details
- Name of the organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the Post: First Division Clerk (FDA) and Second Division Clerk (SDA)
- Total Post: 823
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date: 6th Dec 2016
- Deadline: 4th Dec 2017
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Selection process: Written Test and Interview
- Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- FDA Jobs: 442 Vacancies
- SDA Jobs: 381 Vacancies
Education Qualification:Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment must have done Graduation from the authorized Board or University. Refer more details regarding the educational qualification details.
- Minimum age limitation of the candidate is 18 years for applying for this KPSC Recruitment.
- Maximum age limit of the contender is 35 years for applying for the Karnataka PSC recruitment.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done by Karnataka Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Form Fee: Refers to official notification.
How to Apply Online for KPSC FDA Recruitment 2017
- Firstly Applicants visit the official website
- Then you go in the link of Recruitment and open it
- Now you will be seen process online application from by clicking on “Apply Online”
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents
- Make payment for an application form as per your category
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form
- Take out a print out of your filled application form for future use
- Commence Date of Application form : 06th Dec 2016
- Deadline date of Application Form : 04th Jan 2017