KVS Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invited Application Form as KVS Recruitment 2017 for 6205 Principal, Post-Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduation Teacher and Primary Teacher Posts. This is Latest Job Vacancy for the candidates who are looking Teaching Jobs. The unemployed candidates who are looking Latest Govt Jobs have a latest opportunity as KVS Teacher Recruitment. All the aspiring candidates may Apply Online Form for this latest Recruitment. The candidates have to visit on Official Page to Apply Online for KVS Recruitment 2017 on kvsangathan.nic.in. The candidates are happy to hear this latest news about Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancy. The Eligible and interested candidates have to Apply Online on or before latest date i.e. 17th October 2016. All related details regarding KVS Teacher Vacancy is available here on this page. So you can check complete information like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Application Fees and other related details.
KVS Teacher Recruitment Notification
The candidates should check Eligibility Criteria before Apply Online. Official Notification for KVS Primary Teacher Vacancy 2016 is available at below. According to Official Notification there are total 6205 vacancies available for the post of Principal, TGT, PGT, PRT and Primary Teacher. Online Application form for KVS Teacher Recruitment has been already started on 27th September. The interested and eligible candidates should apply online through below link. There is huge number of vacancies. Teaching Job Seekers can get Govt Jobs in Teaching field through this Recruitment. So don’t miss this opportunity.
kvsangathan.nic.in Principal, PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher Online Form
- Name of Authority: – Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan
- Name of Post: – Principal, PGT, TGT & Primary Teacher
- No of Post: – 6205
- Job Category: – Teacher Job
- Mode of Application Form: – Online
- Official Link: – www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Name of the Posts:
- Principal: 90 Posts
- PGT: 690 Posts
- TGT: 926 Posts
- Primary Teacher: 4348 Posts
- Primary Teacher (Music): 151 Posts
KVS Recruitment Principal (Group-A):
KVS Recruitment 2017 PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) (Group-B):
KVS Recruitment 2017 TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) (Group-B):
KVS Recruitment 2017 Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher (Music) (Group-B)
|2||Primary Teacher (Music)||80||21||10||40||151||3||2||0|
- Principal: Master’s degree (atleast 45%) + B.Ed. + relevant experience.
- PGT: Master’s degree (atleast 50%)/ 2 year integrated PG M.Sc. course of Regional College of Education of NCERT + B.Ed.
- PGT (Computer Science): B.E./ B.Tech. (CS/IT) or B.E./ B.Tech. (any stream) + PG Diploma in computers or M.Sc (CS)/ MCA or B.Sc (CS)/ BCA or PG Diploma in computer + PG degree (in any subject) or ‘B’ level from DOEACC + PG degree or ‘C’ level from DOEACC Graduation.
- TGT: 4 year integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in concerned subject (with at least 50%) or Graduate degree in concerned subject + pass in CTET Paper-II + B.Ed.
- TGT (P&HE): Bachrelor’s degree in Physical education.
- TGT (AE): 5 year’s diploma in Drawing and Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art or equivalent degree.
- TGT (WE): 3 year’s diploma in Electrical/Electronics engineering or Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering.
- Primary Teacher: 12th/10th (with 50%) + CTET pass
- Primary Teacher (Music): 12th/10th (with 50%) + Bachelor’s degree in Music
Age Limit (As on 31.10.2016):
- Principal: 35 to 50 years
- PGT: 40 years
- TGT: 35 years
- Primary Teacher: 30 years
- Principal: Rs.1200/-
- PGT’s: Rs.750/-
- TGT’s: Rs.750/-
- Primary Teacher: Rs.750/-
- Primary Teacher (Music): Rs.750/-
- Written Test and Personal Interview
|Post Name||Age Limit Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Principal||35-50 years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 (G.P. – 7,600)|
|PGT||40 years (max.)||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (G.P. – 4,800)|
|TGT||35 years (max.)||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (G.P. – 4,600)|
|Primary Teacher & Primary Teacher (Music)||30 years (max.)||Rs. 9,300-34,800 (G.P. – 4,200)|
- Commencement of online registration: 27th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: 17th October 2016
- Last date of Application Fees: 22nd October 2016
- Exam Date (Tentative): November/December 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Application Form
Here we have updated all details for KVS Recruitment 2017. after checking those details the candidates can fill Application Form through below link. Download KVS PRT Official Notification 2016 and read all instructions given in Notification. Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2016 link is available at below.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website – kvsangathan.nic.in or mecbsekvs.in
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Enter all the correct details
- Upload recent photo, signature, thumb impression, carefully.
- Pay application fee as per your category and post.
- Submit the form and save generated login id and password.