MP High Court Recruitment 2016
MP High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released in the Month of October. High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has released a Notification for the Recruitment of 348 Driver, Sweeper, and Peon/Chowkidar/Watermen/ Mali Posts. Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification is best career option for the candidates who are looking Latest Govt Jobs in MP State. The Willing candidates undergo through Online Mode for Apply Application Form. The Interested and eligible candidates can check Eligibility Criteria before submitting Application Form. Willing candidates can check all related details regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2016 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale and other related details in below section. You should visit on official page i.e. www.mphc.in to check latest more information.
MPHC Recruitment for Driver, Peon, Sweeper Posts Notification
Madhya Pradesh high Court 4th Grade Bharti is released for total 348 Posts. The candidates who are looking Government Jobs can check MP High Court Driver Vacancy 2016. You can fill Online Form through below link as well as Official Website of MPHC. The Recruitment Exam will be held in the Month of December. Online Application Form has been started already. The interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online Form from 6th October to 27th October. It is very good opportunity for you. So don’t miss this chance.
MP High Court Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization – High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur
- No of Posts – 348 Posts
- Post Name – Driver, Sweeper, and Peon/Chowkidar/Watermen/ Mali Posts
- Apply Mode – Online.
- Official Website – www.mponline.gov.in or www.mphc.in
- Start Date – 06-10-2016
- Last Date – 27-10-2016
- Job Location – Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Job Category – State Government Job.
- Selection Mode – Written Examination and Skill Test
MP High Court Job Details
Total No of Posts: 348 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Driver: 23 Posts
- Sweeper & Peon/Chowkidar/Watermen/ Mali: 284 Posts
- Sweeper: 41 Posts
MPHC Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- For Driver Post: Candidates should have 10th pass with light motor vehicle license.
- For Sweeper and Peon/Chowkidar/Watermen/ Mali and Sweeper Posts: Applicants should have passed 8th standard from recognized Board.
Aspirants age should be as on 01-01-2017
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- All the category candidates have to pay the fee Rs. 100/-.
- Selected contenders will get Pay scale Rs 27,700 – Rs.44,770 with other allowance.
- Start Date for Filling Online Application: 06/10/2016.
- Last Date for Submitting of the Application Form: 27/10/2016.
- Examination Date: 10/12/2016.