MP TET Application Form 2016-17
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or MP Vyapam is going to release MP TET Notification 2016-2017. MP TET 2016 is going to be conducted by MP Vyapam. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is mandatory for appointing Teachers as Primary Level and Upper Primary Level in Government Schools. So there is good news for Madhya Pradesh candidates who are looking Govt Jobs in MP as Teacher. MP Vyapam TET Notification 2016-17 is going to be released. The interested and eligible candidates can fill Online Form through Official website i.e. vyapam.nic.in. The candidates can submit their Application form through Online Mode. MP TET Application Form 2016-17 along with Official Notification will be published on Official Website of MP Vyapam. The candidates who are looking Latest Teaching Jobs may utilize this latest opportunity for getting Govt Jobs as Teacher.
MP Vyapam TET Notification 2016-17
When the Madhya Pradesh TET Notification, MP Vyapam TET 2016 Exam Dates, MP TET Application Form 2016-17 will be released, we will provide direct link on this page. Every Year Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the State and Central Govt Jobs. Teachers Eligibility Test is mandatory for Teacher in Government Schools. TET Exam conducted to provide Teaching Jobs in Government School for Class 1 to Class 8. TET Exam conducted in two parts. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8. All details regarding MP TET 2017 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Starting Date and Closing Date of Application will be released through Notification. As per information, the Higher Authorities did not release Notification and Exam Dates.
MP TET Application Form, Apply Online
The candidates who have passed Graduation and its equivalent with at least 45% are eligible for Paper 1 and the candidates who have Post Graduation Degree are eligible for Paper 2. We will update latest information regarding MP TET Application Form 2016-17 after Official Notification. So the candidates are suggested that please keep watching this page for latest updates.
Madhya Pradesh TET Notification Details
- Name of the Organization: MP Vyapam or Government of Board
- Name of the Exam: Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Application Starting Date: Update Soon
- Application Last date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Soon
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Exam Level: State Level
- Official website:vyapam.nic.in
MP TET Eligibility Criteria
MP TET 2016 for Education Qualification
- For Primary Teacher Post: Candidate should be passed diploma Degree from recognized University and aspirant should be passed 12th Class with 50% marks for recognized board.
- For Upper Primary Teacher Post: candidate must have been Complete B.Ed Degree with graduation from Recognized university with 50% Marks
- Candidates Minimum age limit should be 18 years
- And Maximum age limit should be 35 years old.
- Selection process will be based on the written exam performance and Personal interview for MP TET 2016 Exam.
Vyapam TET 2016 Important Dates—
- Starting date for application form: upcoming very soon
- Last date for Submission application: updated soon
- Examination date: October 2016
- Issuing date of Admit Card: updated soon
MP TET Admit Card will be released 10-15 days prior the Examination. The applicants will able to download online MP TET Call Letter very soon.