Post Office Recruitment 2017
The Indian Postal Circle Department is planning for a Recruitment Drive for various vacancies. The Postal Department of India is going to release Most awaited Notification for filling up Postal Assistant, Lower Selection Grade, Sorting Assistant, MTS and several other posts. The Upcoming Notification of Post Office Recruitment 2017 is going to be released very soon. This is excellent new for the candidates who are waiting for 20000 Postal Circle Jobs. The candidates are suggested that refer Official Notification for know Eligibility Criteria. The qualified candidates who are interested in Post Office Jobs must have fulfill Eligibility Requirements for next steps. It is golden opportunity for the unemployed candidates. The candidates may use this latest opportunity by filling up Application form through Official Page.
Indian Postal Circle Jobs 2017
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification for 20000 Upcoming Postman, PA, SA, MTS, Mail Guard and many more Job Opening will be available soon on www.indiapost.gov.in. The India Post Department will be soon released Official Notification for Post Office Job Vacancies. The postulates should visit on this page for getting more information. Our team members will regular update this page with latest news. The Online Application Form will be available soon along with Advertisement. The candidates must have fulfill eligibility requirements for applying online.
Post Office Recruitment Notification
The Indian Postal Services directly controlled by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It is also known as Bhartiya Dak. Its Head Quarters are located at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. It was established on 1st April 1774. “Dak Seva Jan Seva” is the main slogan of this organization. It is divided into 22 Postal Circles. The Indian Postal Service has more than 150,000 post offices, out of which 90% were in rural areas and 10% in urban areas. Around 490000 Employees are working with this department for providing best services of Letter post, Parcel service, EMS, Delivery, Freight forwarding, Third-party logistics and Deposit account.
Indian Post Office New Vacancies
As per official sources or various sources, the Department is planning to hire 20000 employees. The Department is going to fill 20000 vacant positions. The Recruitment Notification will release for postman, multi tasking staff, mail guard, sorting assistant, inspector posts, postal assistant, stenographers, higher selection grade, and certain other posts. The candidates who are looking State Govt Jobs may use this latest opportunity. More details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale and other related details can be checked form here. Check Post Officer Recruitment Notification, Latest Post Office Jobs Vacancy, Postal Circle Vacancies. Here we have updated latest Post Office Jobs News.
Latest Updates:- Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to be released as soon as possible. All the candidates can check their respective Postal Circle Jobs. The Notification will be soon available.
www.indiapost.gov.in 2017 Recruitment
- Name of the Organization: Indian Postal Circle
- Type of Job: Government jobs
- Mode to Apply: Online & Offline
- Number of Vacancies: 20000 (Approximately)
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
Indian Postal Circle Department
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Assam Postal Circle
- Bihar Postal Circle
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
- Delhi Postal Circle
- Gujarat Postal Circle
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Himachal Postal Circle
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Kerala Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- North-East Postal Circle
- Odisha Postal Circle
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Rajasthan Postal Circle
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle
Indian Postal Circle Jobs Eligibility
- Interested candidates must have passed at least 10th/Matriculation or 12th/HSC examination with English as a compulsory subject from a from a recognized institutes
- Intrigued individuals also required to have completed Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent for relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institute.
- If aspirants want to know more brief details about the minimum required qualifications for each vacancy, then please wait patiently for the final publication of official advertisement.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/16):
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as per our expectations.
- Age Relaxation is also applicable for reserved category
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 400/- (four hundred only)
- Reserved Quota and Women Category Candidates: NILL
- Salary scale will be from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 2400/- as additional grade pay along with other allowances and benefits.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: Update Soon
- Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: Update Soon
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date: 02 (two) week before exam date
- Date of Written Examination/ Aptitude Test: Notified Soon
- Result Release Date: To be announced later
How to Fill Application Form?
- Log on the Official Website
- Visit into Career Section
- Now find related Notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Download it and read carefully
- Now Click on Apply Online Link
- Fill Application Form with correct details
- Attach Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature
- Click on Submit Button
- Take a Printout for future references