Punjab Police IA Recruitment 2016
Good News for the candidates who are looking Govt Jobs in Punjab State. Latest Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released to hire Man and Female candidates as Punjab Police IA Recruitment 2016. The Department released Notification to fill various vacant positions. According to Notification there are 725 total no of posts for the Recruitment of Male and Female candidates of Intelligence Assistant Posts. The Job-Oriented candidates who want to get job in Government Sector have excellent opportunity. The Interested candidates may utilize this Latest opportunity. All the candidates are suggested that please read all instructions before Apply. Online Application Form has been started already. Apply Online link is available on the Official Page of Punjab Police. Apply Online link for Punjab Police Asst Constable Rank or Punjab Police IA Recruitment 2016 is available at below.
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Vacancy Notification
Punjab Police Department was established in the Year of 1861. It is responsible for responsible for law enforcement in the state. The Head Quarters of Department are located at Chandigarh. The Department works as a motto of Shubh Karman Te Kabhu Na Taro (never dread to tread the righteous path). The Department recruit eligible candidates for their department every year. Now it released a Notification for filling up 725 Intelligence Assistant Jobs. So all unemployed candidates who are searching Govt Jobs in Punjab may use this Latest opportunity. The Application Form started from 1st September 2016. The Final Date of Submission of Online Form for Punjab Police Bharti 2016 is 21/9/2016. After last date no Application will be accepted.
Punjab Police Assistant Jobs Application Form
The applicants can submit only one Application Form for Intelligence Assistants (in th rank of Constable of Police) in the Intelligence Wing. The aspirants should check Eligibility Criteria before Apply Online. All related details regarding Punjab Police IA Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale etc. is available below. All the applicants can access other details like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Result etc. on this page. So you can bookmark this page for future use.
Punjab Police Assistant Jobs Details
- Name of the Department: Punjab Police Department
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Placement: Anywhere in the state
- Total No. of Vacancies: 725
- Name of Post: Intelligence Assistant (In the Rank of Constable)
- Registration Mode: On-line only
- Recruitment Advt. No.: 01/2016
- ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC)
- ‘O’ Level Certificate of IT from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ BE in IT or Computer Science or Information Systems
- Post Graduation in Computer Applications
- Age of every male/female candidate must be above 21 years and below 28 years as on due date of receiving registration forms.
- Those applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC would get 05 years relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules.
- The contestants of Ex-servicemen category shall receive upper age relaxation for 03 years.
- Phase-I: Physical Measurements
- Phase-II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Phase-III: Written Test
Pay Scale (per month):
- The finally selected applicants will receive an attractive Pay Band of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3,200/- and other allowances as admissible.
Application/ Admission Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees): General Category
- Rs. 150/- (one hundred & fifty rupees): SC/ST/BC Category
- No Fee for Ex-Servicemen Applicants
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Details:
- Height – Minimum 5’5″ (5 feet 5 inch)
- 800 Meter Race (Complete in 4.00 minutes only 1 chance)
- Long Jump (9 feet in 3 chances)
- High Jump (3 feet in 3 chances)
- Height – Minimum 5’1″ feet (5 feet 1 inch)
- 400 Meter Race (Complete in 2:00 minutes in 1 chance)
- Long Jump (6 feet in 3 chances)
- High Jump (5 feet in 3 chances)
Written Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:
- Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks
- Written test will be in English Medium and OMR sheet based
- No negative marking
- Cut off marks will be 40% for SC/ST/BC Category and 50% for remaining categories.
- The written exam consists of topics like General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, Reading Comprehension, Computer Knowledge, etc.
- Date of Publication of Official Advertisement: 01st September 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Forms: 01st September 2016 (09 AM)
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 21st September 2016(11:59 PM)
- Due Date to Deposit Admission Fee: 23rd September 2016
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- Exam Dates: Update Soon