Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has issued a notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 for recruit 2043 posts of LDC & Stenographer posts. The Rajasthan High Court has issued 2043 posts for Clerk (Lower Division Clerk 1733, Setnographer Hindi 2043 and Setnographer English 0047. This is good news from Rajasthan High Court for those candidates who are looking and waiting for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. So here is a golden opportunity for all candidates who are looking RHC Jobs. Desirable and suitable candidates can apply for RHC recruitment 2017 by filling online/ Offline application form from official web site of www.hcraj.nic.in. The Rajasthan High court did not issue notification and application form yet. The High Court department will soon issue recruitment notification. The candidates need to wait for some more time to use Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017.
RHC LDC Steno Bharti 2017
Rajasthan High Court was set up on 21 June 1949 year. The RHC controls all 33 districts court. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned Judge strength of 50. There were five High Courts functioning in the various units of the States – at Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner, the High Courts of former Rajasthan and Matsya Union, before unification of the Rajasthan. The first Chief Justice was Kamala Kant Verma. A bench was formed at Jaipur on 31 January 1977 under sub-section. The unemployed candidates may use this latest opportunity. Online Application Form has been started. Now you can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017.
hcraj.nic.in LDC Recruitment 2017 Notfication
- Name of Department: – Rajasthan High Court
- Name of Posts: – Clerk (LDC) & Stenographer
- Number of Posts: – 2043 Posts
- Clerk (Lower Division Clerk) – 1733
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 0263
- Stenographer (English) – 0047
- Mode to register Application Form: – Online/ Offline
- Date to Submission Application Form: – 22 Feb 2017
- Last date to Submission Application Form: – 18 March 2017
- Job Category: – Govt Job
- Job Location: – Rajasthan
- Official Link: – www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
Ajmer: 89 Posts
Alwar: 89 Posts
Balotra: 53 Posts
Baran: 40 Posts
Bharatpur: 13 Posts
Bhilwara: 45 Posts
Bikaner: 39 Posts
Bundi: 20 Posts
Chittorgarh: 69 Posts
Churu: 28 Posts
Dausa: 23 Posts
Dholpur: 28 Posts
Hanumangarh: 32 Posts
Jaipur: 264 Posts
Jaisalmer: 15 Posts
Jalor: 17 Posts
Jhalawar: 38 Posts
Jhunjhunu: 34 Posts
Jodhpur: 135 Posts
Karauli: 19 Posts
Kota: 117 Posts
Merta: 51 Posts
Pali: 70 Posts
Rajsamand: 37 Posts
Sawai Madhopur: 15 Posts
Sikar: 37 Posts
Sirohi: 32 Posts
Shri Ganganagar: 51 Posts
Tonk: 51 Posts
Udaipur: 96 Posts
Banswara: 26 Posts
Dungarpur: 29 Posts
Pratapgarh: 16 Posts
Sirohi Abu Road: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RHC Jobs
- Applicant Minimum Age: – 18 Year
- Applicant Maximum Age: – 35 Year / Age Relaxation is also applicable for reserved category.
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants need to pass the Senior Secondary Examination from recognized Board of education and must in addition possess a good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and must have passed latest 10th/ 12th pass.
Application fee: Candidates Pay form fee Rs. 100/- for General / OBC and for all candidates SC / ST Rs 25/-
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-02-2017 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-03-2017 by 11:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21-03-2017 by 11:59 hrs.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
- Click on the below mention link
- Click to “apply online”.
- Fill the required detail at required space.
- Upload Scan Copy of Photograph
- Pay application form through online mode.
- Submit application form before last date of it.
- Take a print out of it to future uses of it.