Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017
The Satara District Cooperative Bank Limited has released the recruitment notification for 376 posts of Junior Clerk and Junior Peon vacancies. This is great opportunity for all Job seekers who are looking for their Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017. The all eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017 through Online mode. The Application form has stared on 9th January 2017. Last date for submitting the complete filled application form is 6th February 2017. The Candidates should read this article till the end for proper and updated information. They can also know the simple procedure to apply by the online mode for the Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017.
Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
The SDDCH Headquarters is located at Satara. It was stated in the 1950 Year, for the work of the socio-economic upliftment of the farmers. Now the Department has announced an employment notification for 376 vacancies of Jr. Clerk and Jr. Peon Posts. Candidates who are looking for Satara Govt Jobs can check this Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification details down the page. Candidates before they begin the applying process verify the eligibility conditions. Here we provided complete details about Satara DCCB Junior Peon Jobs from Newly released Notification by SDCCB. Furthermore, information about Sarata DCCB Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification, Vacancies, Eligibility, Fee, Selection, Pay Scale, and online application is available here.
Satara DCC Bank Jr. Peon Vacancy Details
- Authority Name: Satara District Central Cooperative Bank Limited
- Opportunity Name: Junior Clerk & Junior Peon
- Opportunity Number: 376 Posts
- Job Category: Bank Job 2017
- Job Location: Satara
- Application Form Registration Mode: Online
- Date to Start Submission Application Form: – 09 Jan 2017
- Last Date to Submission Application Form: – 06 Feb 2017
- Official Website: – sataradccb.com
|Post Name||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Peon||130||Rs. 12000/-|
Age limit: Applicants age should be in between 18-28 years. Age relaxation will be according to govt rules.
- For Junior Clerk: To apply for this vacancy candidates should have completed Graduation from any reputed University/Institution.
- For Junior Peon: Candidates should have completed 10th from government recognized University/Institution.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay Rs. 500/- as the fee of the application form. You can pay the application fee by Offline mode (Challan) of payment.
Selection Process: The candidates will get the selection by performance in the written examination and interview round.
How to Apply Online Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017
- Firstly go on the official website of the SDCCB
- Open the Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 application form link
- Fill up the complete application form correctly
- Submit the application form as directed with the application fee,
- Finally take a printout of online application for future references.
- Official Advertisement Releasing Date: – 06 Jan 2017
- Date to Start Submission Online Application Form: – 09 Jan 2017
- Last Date to Submission Online Application Form: – 06 Feb 2017
- Last date to payment Application Fee: – 10 Feb 2017
- Date to Conduct Written Examination: – March / April 2017