SBI PO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 2313 Probationary Officers Vacancies, SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
SBI PO Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for 2313 posts of Probationary officers (PO) Vacancies. This is a very good job opportunity for the job seekers, who searching for SBI PO Recruitment 2017. The application form process has already started. The organization invite application form through online mode. The all eligible and interested Candidates can apply for SBO PO Vacancy 2017 application form before 6th March 2017. Many candidates were waiting SBI PO Recruitment 2017, so they can able to apply for online Application form on the official website. The Preliminary Exam for SBI PO recruitment will be conducted on 29th April 2017. The examination will be held in two parts Preliminary and main. It is All India basis examination. After the main exam will be called for Interview.
SBI PO Vacancy Notification
The State Bank of India also known as SBI by short name. It is largest bank of India. It was established 01st July 1955 by Maharashtra govt and 02nd June 1956 by RBI. It is one of the four largest banks in India with PNB, BOB, and ICICI. SBI has network of more than 19000 branches in India. Present time Lakhs of people to get the job in SBI. Now the SBI has decided to recruit of 2403 vacancies for probationary officer post. So jobless candidates can get good career opportunity by applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2017. To apply application form you need to fulfill all eligibility like education qualification age limit, Application Fee, Vacant Important Dates and other. Interested candidates those complete graduation in any stream from any recognized university and institute now apply application form against SBI PO Bharti 2017.
SBI Probationary Officer Bharti Details
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Total Number of Vacancy = 2428 Posts
- Mode to Register Application Form: – Online
- Date to Start Submission Application Form: – 07 Feb 2017
- Application Form Submission Last Date: – 06 March 2017
- Job Category: – Bank Job
- Job Location: – India
- Official Link: – sbi.co.in
About SBI PO Recruitment 2017:-
After long time is good news and golden chance for those applicants are looking and waiting SBI PO Recruitment 2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply you can log on the official page i.e. www.sbi.co.in. All these criteria will represent only in official notification. The lasted update you must check on the official web site before apply application form. After closing date the form can’t accept by online portal.
SBI PO Category Wise Posts Details
|HI (Hearing Impaired)||40|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: – Interested candidates must need to qualify in graduation degree from a recognized university or institute to apply application form.
- Applicant Upper Age Limitation: – 30 Year
- Applicant Lower Age Limitation: – 21 Year
- Age relax as per rule of government.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100 (non refundable)
- General and OBC: Rs 600 (non refundable)
Selection process: –
There are Three Phases to recruit eligible candidates for all vacant posts.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Phase – III: Group Exercises & Interview
Phase 1 Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks.|
Phase 2 Exam Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness, Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
- Application form start: 07-02-2017
- Application form Close: 06-03-2017
- Download of call letters for Preliminary Examination: April 15, 2017
- Preliminary Examination: April 29 and 30, May 6 and 7 May, 2017
- Result of Preliminary Examination: May 17, 2017
- Download of Call Letter for Main Exam: May 22, 2017
- Main Examination: June 4, 2017
- Declaration of Result Main exam: June 19, 2017
- Interview: July 10, 2017
- Declaration of Final Result: August 5, 2017
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017
- Firstly open the official website.
- Then click on Application Form link.
- Register your ID to get Registration No and Password.
- Now log in your account with help Registration No and Password.
- Start to fill application form with all correct detail.
- Scan Photo and signature at required space.
- Pay application Form Fee through online mode.
- Submit it and take a print out to future purpose.