SSC JE Application Form 2017
The Staff Selection Commission finally release most awaited Notification of Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2017. The Commission released this Recruitment Notification on 30th September 2016 for Junior Engineer Vacancy in various Government Organization. The candidates who are waiting for Latest SSC Jobs as SSC JE Recruitment 2017, are now able to Apply Online. The Commission invited Online form from talented and skilled candidates. The Commission will conduct SSC JE Exam 2017 for 1000+ Vacancies for civil, mechanical, electrical & quantity surveying & contract posts. The interested and eligible candidates who are waiting most awaited JE Notification can fill Online Form through Official Website of SSC. SSC JE Application Form 2017 has been already started. So we suggest you that Apply Online Form for SSC JE Recruitment 2017-2018.
SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy Notification
Apply Online link for SSC JE Vacancy 2017 is available on Official Website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates have to visit on Official Page to Apply Online. The aspirants may fill Online Application Form till 31st of the October 2016. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC JE Exam on 3rd to 5th October. The Commission will organize Computer Based Test (CBT) for applicants. Check complete details regarding SSC JE Recruitment 2018, SSC JE Application Form 2017, Selection Procedure, Exam Date, Notification Details, Eligibility Criteria etc. SSC JE Recruitment Notification is available on Official Website.
ssc.nic.in Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Exam – Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2017
- No of Posts – 1000+
- Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
- Job category – SSC Jobs
- Job Type – Central Govt Jobs
Name of Posts:
|Name of the Post||Organization|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Central Water Commission|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Central Water Commission|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||CPWD|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||CPWD|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Department of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Department of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||MES|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)||MES|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)||MES|
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2017 Recruitment
As we know that a large number of candidates are preparing for SSC Examination. They are waiting JE Recruitment Notification from a long time ago. So their wait is over. The Staff Selection Commission released Recruitment Notification for JE Exam 2017. So the aspiring candidates can fill Online Form through Official Page. The candidates should check Eligibility Criteria before Apply Online. You can access complete details regarding SSC JE Recruitment along with SSC JE Application Form 2017. As we informed you that Application Form has already been started. You can also check Full Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Papers from this page.
Latest Updates:- SSC Junior Engineer Application Form submission date is going to be over. So the candidates who have not applied for SSC JE Recruitment 2017, they should apply. At last last time the official website will be busy due to heavy rush.
SSC JE Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree (BE/B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Quantity Surveying Engineering from a recognized University/Board are eligible to Apply Online
- JE Civil, Mechanical in water commission: 32 years
- JE Civil & Electrical in CPWD: 32 years
- JE Surveying and Contract in MES Dept & Civil in Dept: 18 to 27 years
- The candidates who are going to Apply Online will be selected on the basis of Written Test
- The applicants need to deposit Rs.100/- through online mode SBI Challan/Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
- The appliers of the above posts will get the attractive amount as per government rules and norms of Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4, 200/- .
- Online SSC Application Start Date: 01st October 2016
- Last date to submit the application:
- First Phase– 28th October 2016
- Second Phase– 31st October 2016
- Exam Date: 3rd December 2016 to 5th December 2016
SSC Junior Engineer Application Form, Apply Online
All the SSC Jobs Seekers are now able to Apply Online. Online Form link is available on Official Page of SSC. The Commission invited Application Form through only online mode. So it is necessary to Apply Online. The aspiring candidates may fill Online Form till 31st October 2016.
How to Apply SSC JE Recruitment 2017
- First of all you have to visit on Official Website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Find Notification link and Download it
- Read Advertisement Details carefully
- Now Click on “Apply Online” link
- Registration process will be done on two phases i.e. Part 1 and 2
- Fill all necessary details
- Make payment of Application Fees
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Take a Printout of filled Application form for future use