TN Police Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has been recently released a Recruitment Notification for Police Constable Jobs with 15711 Vacancies. The Board has issued 15711 Total Number of Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Jobs as TN Police Recruitment 2017. The Submission of Online Application Form will be scheduled as soon as along with Official Notification. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for Tamil Nadu Police Bharti 2016. The Last Date of Submission of Online Form will be issued very soon. All the candidates of Tamil Nadu State can Apply through Online Mode at tnusrb.tn.gov.in. All details regarding Latest TN Police Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale is available at below. Candidates want to more details regarding to TN Police Recruitment 2017 you may visit the official website.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Application Form filling Date did not notify yet. It will be made available in the Month of September. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board or TNUSRB has issued a Notification for filling up Police Constable Jobs for 13137 vacant positions as TN Police Recruitment 2017. The candidates of Tamilnadu State who are waiting Police Job Notification from a long time ago may utilize this latest opportunity. It is golden opportunity for them. You can get TN Police Constable Jobs through this Recruitment. This Recruitment Notification bring best career option for unemployed candidates. As we all know that a huge number of candidates have dream to get Police Jobs. So they can fulfill their dream through this Recruitment.
TNUSRB Jail Warder Jobs @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
The candidates are suggested that don’t miss this opportunity. You have to Minimum Qualification to use this opportunity. The Qualification details is available below. The Eligible candidates whose Eligibility satisfy for above posts can fill Online Form by visiting Official Page of TNUSRB. The aspiring candidates who are planning to Apply Online for TN Police Recruitment 2017 for Constable Jobs have to check complete details regarding Recruitment. You should check Official Notification carefully before Apply. Follow all below provided instruction to Apply. Furthermore all details Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates whatever can be checked from this page.
Tamil Nadu Fireman Bharti 2017
It is latest job vacancy. All those candidates can get required details regarding TN Police Constable Vacancy 2016. Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board was constituted for the Selection of capable candidates in various Govt Organizations such as Police Department, Prison Department and Fire & Rescue Services. Recently the Board issued 13137 Constable Jobs. The candidates who are searching Latest Police Jobs in Tamil Nadu State, they can apply for this latest Bharti. Online Application Form for 15711 Constable Vacancy will be available on www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in very soon. Recruitment Notification for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2017 will soon updated on this page. All Candidates are advised stay connected with this page we are updates latest updates of New TN Police Recruitment 2017.
Latest Updates: Finally the Tamilnadu Police Department has released the Recruitment notification for 15711 posts of Grade II Police Constable, Gr 2 Jail Warder and Fireman Vacancies. The Online Application Form will start on 23rd January 2017. The Last Date of Application Form submitted on 22nd February 2017. The all eligible and interested Candidates may Apply for TN Police Recruitment 2017 Application Form before last date.
Tamilnadu Police Constable Vacancy Notification
- Name of the Board Conducting the examination: Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board
- Announcement Type: Recruitment Notification 2017
- Total Vacancies Available: 15711 Vacant posts
- Name of the Posts Available: Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman
- Job Location: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu
- Category of the Job: State Government Job
- Official Website: tnusrb.tn.gov.in
TN Police Vacancy Details
- Police Department (Grade II)
- Special Force – 4615 Posts
- Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Male) – 4569 Posts
- Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Female) – 46 (BCM – BL) Posts
- Armed Force – 8568 Posts
- Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Male) – 4627 Posts
- Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Female) – 3941 Posts
- Special Force – 4615 Posts
- Prison Department – 1016 Posts (Grade II)
- Jail Warder Grade II (Male) – 976 Posts
- Jail Warder Grade II (Female) – 39 + 1 (BCM – BL)
- Fire Station Department – 1512 Posts
- Fireman Grade II (Male) – 1512 Posts
TN Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The qualification required for Constable jobs is Matriculation/ 10th class. Check the Notification for detailed information related to Eligibility Criteria.
Age Limit:(As on 01.07.2017)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For OC Candidates – 18 to 24 Years), (For BC/MBC/DC Candidates 18 to 26 Years), (For SC/ST Candidates – 18 to 29 Years), (For Ex-Serviceman Candidates – 18 to 45 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TNUSRB official Notification 2017 for more reference
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Refer Official Notification to check Fees Structure.
- If the candidates got selected in this TNUSRB Constable Jobs then, the salary would be Rs. 7500/-.
How to Apply TN Police Constable Jobs?
- First of all the candidates, you have to visit on Official Page i.e.www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Now Find a link of “TNUSRB Constable Jobs Notification”
- Check all instruction given in Official Notification
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Now Fill Application Form with correct details
- Upload Scanned Copy of Documents like Photograph and Signature
- Now Submit Application Form
- Take a Printout for future references
- The Starting Date to Apply Online: 23 Jan 2017
- The Last Date for Online application submission: 22 Feb 2017