TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to organize Group IV Service Exam 2017. The Job hunters who are waiting for Latest Tamil Nadu Jobs, they can Apply Online for Group IV Service Exam 2017. Here a latest news for you that the TNPSC has released a Recruitment Notification for filling up various vacancies as TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017. Through this Notification the Commission is going to fill 5451 Vacancies of Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Field Surveyor, Steno-Typist, Bill Collector Grade-In, Typist etc. Posts. The candidates may utilize this latest opportunity by filling up Application Form through www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Group 4 Service Exam Application Form 2016 has been already started. So the interested candidates should hurry up for applying Online Form. Other details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale or Salary is updated below. So check complete details regarding TNPC Group 4 Recruitment 2017.
Tamil Nadu Group IV Exam Notification 2017
TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Its responsibility is governing the recruitment of applicants for the public service. The Commission was established in 1929 as Madras Service Commission under Act of Madras Legislative Act in 1929. It is responsible for recruiting various candidates for various Government Departments. It works under the Govt of Tamil Nadu. Now a latest Employment News is released by the Commission as TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Notification. The candidates who are waiting for Group IV Services Exam Notification may utilize this opportunity. According to Notification, the Commission invited to fill Application Form for 5451 vacancies of Junior Assistant (Security & Non-Security), Draftsman, Field Surveyor, Steno-Typist, Bill Collector Grade-In, Typist etc. The Online Application Link is updated by the Commission on its Official Page.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Application Form
The candidates are suggested that please check Eligibility Criteria before Apply. It is Latest State Govt Jobs for unemployed candidates. So the unemployed candidates may use this opportunity. Don’t miss this opportunity. It is golden chance to get Govt Jobs. You are able to Download TNPSC Group 4 Service Exam Syllabus 2017 along with Previous Papers or Study Material. There are a huge number of vacancies. So the Competition level is very high.
Latest Updates:- Online Application Form for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 is going to be started very soon. Aspiring candidates may apply online through below provided link.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification Details
- Name of Organization – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Name of Exam – Group IV
- No of Posts – 5451
- Category – Govt Jobs
- Job Type – State Govt Jobs
- Official Website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Junior Assistant (Security)||121|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||08|
|Steno Typist Grade – III||404|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess SSLC Graduation from any recognized University or Institution with having typing minimum speed for the Typist posts.
- The applying candidates should refer Official Notification for know post wise Education Qualification
- The candidate’s Age should be between 18 to 35 years old.
- Age Relaxation is also applicable for reserved categories
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- All the candidates need to pay Rs.50/- as examination fee and Rs.75/- for One Time Registration charge.
- Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- plus grade pay of Rs.2, 400/- per months
- Date of notification: 09.08.2016
- Last date for online submission: 08.09.2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 11.09.2016
- Date of Exam: 06.11.2016
TNPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 5451 Vacancies
- The candidates need to log on the Official Website
- Read all necessary information
- Newly candidates have to register “One Time Registration” and get Registration ID and Password
- Already registered candidates ignore One Time Registration and can apply directly by clicking on Apply Online
- One Time Registered candidates log in your account
- Now Fill Application Form carefully
- Upload all required documents along with Photograph and Signature
- Make Payment of Application Fees
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Finally Application Form will be submitted successfully
- Now Take a Print Out of complete filled Application Form for future use