TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016
TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 published in News Paper. The candidates of Telangana State who are looking Latest Govt Job Opening may apply for this Recruitment. The TSPSC is organizing a Recruitment Drive for selecting 2444 Gurukul Teacher in various departments. Eligible and applicable candidates who are going to take part in this Recruitment Drive should refer official Notification. On this page we are going to explain complete details regarding TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016. The candidates can get full details regarding Recruitment Drive from this page. The Official Notification for TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment did not release yet. But it will be released soon. The Notification is going to be released for various departments vacancies like Tribal welfare department, Social welfare department , Gurukul school, BC school department, Minority school Department etc.
Telangana PSC Gurukul Teacher Vacancies
TSPSC is abbreviated as Telangana State Public Commission. It is a Government Organization. It is responsible for conducting Recruitment Examination for the candidates who are looking Telangana State Govt Jobs. Recently it published Gurukul Teacher Recruitment Notification for 2444 Vacancies. On this page we have provided complete details regarding TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016. The Commission will select deserving candidates on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Department Wise Vacancy Details are updated at below. So the candidates can check Vacancy Details at below.
Latest Updates:- TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 Notification will soon released by the Telangana State PSC. The candidates can find latest updates on this page.
TSPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Telangana state public service commission
Total no. of posts: 4111 posts
- Junior Lecturer
Job Location: Telangana
TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be graduated from a recognized University. It is also important for the candidate to qualify the TET or CTET exam conducted by the state board and the CBSE respectively.
- Candidates belonging to general categories have the age limit form 18 years to 35 years.
- The candidates of SC and ST categories have been given the age relaxation of 05 years.
- The candidates of OBC categories have the relaxation of 03 years in their age.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- General – RS 100/-
- Other – RS 50/-
Important dates to remember:
- Online submission Date starts from: To be Updated soon
- Last date of submission of online forms: To be updated soon
- Last date to receive the hardcopy of the application: To be updated soon
Steps to Apply Online Application
- First of all visit on Official Page i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in
- Now go into Notification Section
- Find related Notification to TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Now Download Notification and read it carefully
- Now back to Official Website and Click on Apply Online link
- Fill Application Form with correct information
- Click on Submit Button
- Your Application Form will be submitted successfully