UP Police Recruitment 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board is going to release a Recruitment Notification for 42000 Constable Bharti. This is great news for all Candidates who are looking for UP Police Recruitment 2018. The online Application Form will start soon. The All eligible and interested Candidates can apply for UP Police Constable Bharti 018 before last. All interested Candidates to submit the Application form of UP Police Recruitment 2018 given below mention postal address or apply official website. For more details regarding to UP Police Bharti 2018 like Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and vacant Important Dates & official links mention update all details briefly…
UP Police Constable Bharti 2018
UP police is state police force of Uttar Pradesh. It was formed in 1863. Uttar Pradesh police force is the largest police force in the world working under a single command. Its Head quarter is located at Allahabad. The candidates who would like to serve the public and Police Department and get job in Police Department they can apply online for this Current UP Police Recruitment 2017-18. According to Latest Notice the UPP Department will soon issue various posts like Constable, Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Armed Officers, Police Inspector (PSI), Head-Constable, Driver, Lady Officers, Firing Officers and some other posts for Man and Woman candidates. So all job seekers are advised stay connected with this page we are provides latest update of UP Police Recruitment 2018.
Latest Updates:- There is no official notification regarding UP Police Bharti 2018. But surely the Recruitment Notification will be release soon. Please keep checking same page for getting updates regarding UP Police Recruitment 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy Details
- Name of Department: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
- Name of Opportunity: Constables
- Number of Opportunity: 42000
- Job Category: Government Job
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Mode to Submission Application Form: Online
- Application Form Submission Starting Date: Notify Soon
- Application Form Submission last Date: Update Soon
- Official Web Link: www.prpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed Intermediate from UP Board Or any equivalent exam.
For Male Candidates :
- For General– 18 to 22 Years.
- OBC– 18 to 27 Years
- For SC– 18 to 27 Years.
- For ST– 18 to 27 Years.
Female Candidates :
- For General– 18 to 25 Years.
- OBC– 18 to 30Years
- For SC– 18 to 30 Years.
- For ST– 18 to 30 Years.
UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 (Exam Date – 5th December to 31st December 2017)
Pay-Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 1800-2000/-
Application Fee: Candidates have to make payment of Rs. 200/- for an application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in below-mentioned procedures:
- Written Examination/ Merit Basis
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Physical Standard :
For Male Candidates :
Height– 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
Weight– According to Height But Min. 50 Kg.
Chest– 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
For Female Candidates :
Height– 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment
- Firstly all Candidates go on the official website
- Find Recruitment link & Click on it
- Now Click on Online Apply for Police Jail Warder and Fireman
- Enter required information & Click on Submit Button
- Your Application will be submitted
- Take a printout of online filled application form for future references.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date for Online Registration: Notify Soon
- Application Fee Submission Last Date: Available Soon
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: Update Soon
Click to Check More details about UP Police Recruitment 2018
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Recently the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has released a Recruitment notification regards UP Police Recruitment 2018 for 760 SI & ASI Posts. The UP Police SI & ASI Recruitment Application Form will start on 12th January 2017. Last Date of Submission Application Form is 11th February 2017. The All eligible and interested Candidates may apply online for UP Police SI Bharti before last date. Applicants can check more details regarding to UP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy such as Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Date and other details.
Download UP Police Admit Card 2017 – Available