UPSC CDS Application Form 2017
Union Public Service Commission will release the Notification for UPSC CDS I Application 2017. All the Eligible Candidates who will be applied for this opportunity they can be check out complete details about the UPSC CDS 2 2017 on this page, and more details you can visit on allocated following direct links. The Candidates who are waiting for their UPSC CDS Application Form 2017 Notification are informing that the UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form will start soon on the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. The eligible and interested Candidates can apply online before Last Date. The Starting date and last date for UPSC CDS Registration Form will soon updates from this page. UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 will be starting soon.
UPSC CDS 2017 Online Application Form
CDS is known as Combined Defence Services. The Combined Defence Services examination is conducted two times in a year. CDS Exam is organizing by the Union Public Service Commission. In the month of October and June, generally, the notification for Combined Defence Services exam is released by the officials every year. This year the UPSC will organize the CDS 1 Examination on 05th February 2017. The Applicants who are going to appear in the CDS 1 Feb 2017 Examination, they can apply online for the UPSC CDS Application Form 2017 from this page. After release the official notification we will update it on the same page. So candidates are advised stay connected with this page for more information of UPSC CDS First Exam. You can access full information regarding CDS 1 Exam 2017 details such as Application form date, Education Qualification, Exam Syllabus or Pattern, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, Notification Date, how to apply and other details you can collect on this page across the official announce.
UPSC CDS 2017 Notification Details:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam: Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2
- Category: Application Form & Notification
- Status: Available soon
- Official Link: upsconline.nic.in
CDS 2 Vacancy Details
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradoon: 150 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women): 5 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 175 Vacancies
Education Qualification: To fill the CDS Application Form 2017 candidates should have completed graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Age of the Candidates should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years old.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Personality Test
- Documents Verification
How to Apply Online UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form
- Candidates first visit the official website of UPSC
- Click on Online Application
- Chose the CDS II Exam 2017
- Download the page for reading all the instructions
- Now fill the necessary information to the application form
- The information should be correct
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and Signature to the page
- Payment the application fees by Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Take a printout of the filled form.
Important Dates: (Expected)
- Releasing of Notification: Update Soon
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: Update Soon
- Date of Examination: Notify Soon
CDS I 2017 Application Form – Apply Online- Part I (Available Soon)
CDS I 2017 Application Form – Apply Online Part II (Available Soon)