WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
Here is good news all the Candidates who are searching the Government jobs in the West Bengal State. The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) has been released a Recruitment notification for 14088 Posts of Assistant Teacher (Expect Physical Education and work education) Posts in government aided/Sponsored/Higher Secondary/Junior-high/ Secondary Schools of West Bengal state. West Bengal Asst Teacher Bharti 2016-17 applications Form has started on 24th September to till on 03rd October 2016. The Job Seekers who are Eligible and interested, they may fill the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 online application form on the official website www.westbengalssc.com. The Applicants can apply online WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 before last date.
WBSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment Notification
West Bengal Central School Service Commission is also known as WBSSC by short name. The board is responsible for hiring the staff for govt. aided or secondary schools or higher secondary schools in the West Bengal test. Now the West Bengal SSC will be issued a notification on 23rd September 2016 for the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 of Various 14088 Assistant Teacher vacancy in various Regions like as Eastern Region, Southern Region, Western Region, Northern Region, South Eastern Region etc. The all Candidates can check and download the official notification for WBSSC Asst Teacher Jobs 2016-17 from the official website. Applicants want to get more Information regarding to the WBSSC Upper Primary Teacher Vacancies such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, how to apply, Important Dates, Important Links, Details, Address etc as given below you check it.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Name of Organization: West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC)
- Total Vacancies: 14088 Posts
- Post Name: Assistant Teacher
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official web site:westbengalssc.com
West Bengal SSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The applicant age should be between 20 to 40 years of age. Age relaxations will be accessible as per the rules.Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Applied Job Seekers must have pass Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree with B.Ed degree and qualify TET Examination from any recognized University or Institutes.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay band as per rules and norms.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based through State Level Selection Test (SLST).
How to Apply WB SSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Form
- Applicants first visit on the official site @ westbengalssc.com
- Then you download the official advertisement and instructions
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Then click on Apply link and fill form with all true based details
- Attach all the scan certificates, recent photo and signature of the candidates
- Then verify the application form and remove mistakes
- Then make payment through bank challan
- Then finally click on submit button and take a print of it.
- Notification release Date: 23rd September 2016
- Commencement Date of Application Form: 24th September 2016
- Deadline date of Application Form: 03rd October 2016
- Last date of fee Submission: 07th October 2016